FanPulse Poll is Out, and Confidence in Arkansas’ Direction is at an All Time Low

I hope everyone is having a decent Monday recovery from a depressing weekend. SB Nation’s FanPulse poll has come out, and guess what? Arkansas isn’t in the top 25! We measured confidence in the program, and will speak on that in just a moment, but for now, UCF and Michigan took some big hits (probably deservedly so), while Clemson remains number one. It’s hard to look at Clemson and see them roll over teams knowing that our coach was supposedly a part of the minds that made that happen while we get destroyed by San Jose State. Not ideal. Either way, here’s the main poll:
Now for the good stuff. As detailed last week, Arkansas has had a strange season when it comes to confidence in program direction. We’ve gone from 64.7% saying yes they were confident to 30% to 78.6%. The results after the San Jose State game are in, and well...
That is a zero. 0% of the respondents to our survey are confident in the program’s direction, and I can’t say I blame them. I wrote on Saturday night that I believe this is the worst loss in program history (though of course many argue that The Citadel was worse— I’m aware this is a hot take), and it seems that a lot of fans agree: this was a bad, bad game to lose.
I foolishly predicted an Arkansas rout after the swagger-filled performance against Colorado State and now I don’t have egg on my face so much as I have a continental breakfast. It’s a shame, and it’s hard to take, and like I said Saturday, I don’t know where we go from here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jets need Brandon Allen at QB: Why the Broncos turned to Brandon Allen as backup quarterback Allen, a 2016 sixth-round NFL draft pick from Arkansas, was picked up on waivers from the Rams

Gameday vs LSU

THE REAL PROBLEM WITH HOGS BASKETBALL

Now or never for Razorback senior Jamario Bell

Gabe Osabuohien dismissed from Razorbacks